Alice Top & Dress
digital pdf sewing pattern
Alice is a beautiful dress or top with a handkerchief hemline. Alice features a bodice that is perfect for summer with its high neckline. The bodice can be made either simple or can feature optional princess seams that are a perfect way to display trims or lace.
Alice girls includes two closures, the straps can be tied into around the neck and a single button closure on the low back. The straps can also be criss-crossed across the back and looped through the elastic back closure.
Alice is beautiful in dress length, but equally adorable made in top length and paired with the Lucy, Fawn or Eloise shorts!
The Instant Download PDF Includes:
- Sizes: 2T-10 years
- Size Chart, Fabric Requirements, Fabric Recommendations, Notions, and Sewing Tips
- Full tutorial and step-by-step instructions, including over 40 color photos to clarify each step for beginners
- Includes (2) Downloadable Files:
- US Letter (A4 compatible): Print from home with regular computer paper, tape together, and then cut pattern pieces
- A0 Copy Shop (Projector compatible): Send off to print large scale or use with your at home projector
Click here to download the free Alice Coloring Page.