Allie Top & Shorts
digital pdf sewing pattern
The Allie Top & Shorts Set is ready for summer fun! The Allie Shorts are simply adorable with an attached bow and ruffles that extend down the shorts leg. The shorts have an option to be fully lined and have an elastic back waistband for room to grow. The tutorial includes information on how to fold the perfect bow for a beautiful end result. We even include links to a video tutorial to walk you through this step!
The Allie Top is a fabulous addition to this pattern and can be sewn up in less than an hour. The sleeveless top features a large circle keyhole in the back, front pin-tucks, and a short mandarin collar that ties in a sweet bow in the back! Her closet will be full of these breezy tops.
We also include instructions on how to create a flat front short without the bow. These shorts are the perfect staple to a summer wardrobe.
The Instant Download PDF Includes:
- Sizes: 2T -10 years
- Size Chart, Fabric Requirements, Fabric Recommendations, Notions, and Sewing Tips
- Full tutorial and step-by-step instructions, including over 40 color photos to clarify each step for beginners
- Includes (2) Downloadable Files:
- US Letter (A4 compatible): Print from home with regular computer paper, tape together, and then cut pattern pieces
- A0 Copy Shop (Projector compatible): Send off to print large scale or use with your at home projector
Click here to download the free Allie Coloring Page.