Amelia Tween Top
digital pdf sewing pattern
The Amelia tween knit top is as comfortable to wear as it is beautiful! Amelia offers a slim fit knit bodice with a gathered hi-lo skirt that features an optional hem ruffle.
Two sleeves are included: 3/4 length ruffle and a cap sleeve, making it a wonderful transitional piece. Amelia has a lined bodice and no closures, making it a quick and easy sew.
The Instant Download PDF Includes:
- Sizes: 10, 12, 14 & 16 Tween
- Size Chart, Fabric Requirements, Fabric Recommendations, Notions, and Sewing Tips
- Full tutorial and step-by-step instructions, including over 40 color photos to clarify each step for beginners
- Includes (2) Downloadable Files:
- US Letter (A4 compatible): Print from home with regular computer paper, tape together, and then cut pattern pieces
- A0 Copy Shop (Projector compatible): Send off to print large scale or use with your at home projector
Click here to download the free Amelia coloring page.
You might also like
This top is a great style and not too hard to sew. My ten year old loves it! Highly recommend!
The Amelia Tween top
Loved this pattern it came together quickly and looks so darling on my daughter. I made one for her friend also and they both felt beautiful in the classy top.
This top is gorgeous and so easy to put together. I will make a ton because my girl loved it and its easy to, with slight hacks and mods, come along with new and different outfits
Amelia tween top
Amelia Tween ....
Easy to follow and results fantastic
13 year old granddaughter asked for it and I made it for her. She loves it and so do I. This pattern is super easy to make!
Great but the hem doesn’t come together correctly. I have to cut it to even it out every time. Am I doing something wrong or is it a flaw in the pattern?