Annalise Tween Dress
digital pdf sewing pattern
Annalise is a gorgeous wrap dress that is sure to flatter every figure. It features a full maxi skirt with an optional lining that is perfect for sheer or lightweight fabrics. Four sleeve options including; Sleeveless, Flounce Sleeve, Gathered Long Sleeve with Cuff, and a Gathered Slit Sleeve with Cuff.
The Instant Download PDF Includes:
- Sizes: 10, 12, 14, and 16 Tween
- Size Chart, Fabric Requirements, Fabric Recommendations, Notions, and Sewing Tips
- Full tutorial and step-by-step instructions, including over 40 color photos to clarify each step for beginners
- Includes (2) Downloadable Files:
- US Letter (A4 compatible): Print from home with regular computer paper, tape together, and then cut pattern pieces
- A0 Copy Shop (Projector compatible): Send off to print large scale or use with your at home projector
Click here to download the free Annalise Coloring Page.
You might also like
- skirt panel
- maxi dress
Beautiful Dress, Fun Sew
I don’t usually sew apparel with woven fabrics but my daughter was asking for a maxi dress in this style so I decided to give it a go. So glad I did! The instructions we good, I carefully labeled each skirt panel since there were so many, which was really helpful for me. The dress was an interesting project for me and it turned out so beautifully! My daughter is so thrilled with it, she asked for 2 more like it she loves it so much!
The directions had a lot of photos. But some of it was wrong. The bodice doesn’t have darts but the directions say to make them.