Aria Tween Joggers
digital pdf sewing pattern
Aria is a comfy and cute tailored jogger pant with a three channel elastic waistband, with optional drawstring tie. They can be sewn in either capri or full length with optional front pockets. Aria can also be made from knit or woven fabrics. The bottom hem finishes in wide elastic for ease of fit. Optional front patch pockets are also included.
The Instant Download PDF Includes:
- Sizes: 10T, 12, 14, 16 years
- Size Chart, Fabric Requirements, Fabric Recommendations, Notions, and Sewing Tips
- Full tutorial and step-by-step instructions, including over 40 color photos to clarify each step for beginners
- Includes (2) Downloadable Files:
- US Letter (A4 compatible): Print from home with regular computer paper, tape together, and then cut pattern pieces
- A0 Copy Shop (Projector compatible): Send off to print large scale or use with your at home projector
Click here to download the free Aria Coloring Page!
You might also like
Easy to follow pattern
Directions were easy to follow. The joggers looked amazing and my 6yr old loves them!! I made a size 10 so they would be slightly baggy and they were perfect!