digital pdf sewing pattern
The Audrina skirt is such a classic style with so many options! Audrina features a high waisted, gathered, quarter circle skirt with optional inseam pockets and a faux button placket. The waistband is fitted for a polished look, but has an optional adjustable elastic back waistband for ease of fit and comfort during wear. The waistband can be sewn as the wide option with an optional sash for a more polished, formal look or sewn with the narrow waistband for a more casual style.
The skirt has three finished lengths: above the knee, midi and maxi and pairs perfectly with the Nellie top!
Audrina can be sewn with lightweight cotton fabrics such as rayon or lawn for a more causal look or can be sewn with fancy fabrics for special occasions! Audrina will quickly become a favorite!
The Instant Download PDF Includes:
- Sizes: 2T - 10 years
- Size Chart, Fabric Requirements, Fabric Recommendations, Notions, and Sewing Tips
- Full tutorial and step-by-step instructions, including over 40 color photos to clarify each step for beginners
- Includes (2) Downloadable Files:
- US Letter (A4 compatible): Print from home with regular computer paper, tape together, and then cut pattern pieces
- A0 Copy Shop (Projector compatible): Send off to print large scale or use with your at home projector
Click here to download the free Audrina Coloring Page.