Beatrice Top & Dress
digital pdf sewing pattern
The Beatrice dress is a classic beauty that is so customizable. The Beatrice bodice features a fitted bodice with princess seams and a fully functional front button placket. Our front placket is created using a simple method that is perfect for beginners. The back bodice features a moderate scoop. Top it all off with a beautiful collar.
The Beatrice top & dress features a full swing skirt. The dress length hits about 1" above the knee. The top version hits below the hip, perfect to pair with our favorite summer shorts.
The Instant Download PDF Includes:
- Sizes: 2T-10 years
- Size Chart, Fabric Requirements, Fabric Recommendations, Notions, and Sewing Tips
- Full tutorial and step-by-step instructions, including over 40 color photos to clarify each step for beginners
- Includes (2) Downloadable Files:
- US Letter (A4 compatible): Print from home with regular computer paper, tape together, and then cut pattern pieces
- A0 Copy Shop (Projector compatible): Send off to print large scale or use with your at home projector
Click here to download the free Beatrice Coloring Page.