digital pdf sewing pattern
The Belle Blouse is a fun twist on the classic peter pan blouse. The sweet collar can be created with one or two layers and is perfect for lace or piping embellishments. Instructions are also included to include a bow at center of the collar.
Belle has a comfortable fit with buttons up the back, which makes it perfect for layering or wearing alone. There are two sleeve options included; short pleated sleeves or gathered full length sleeves. These options make Belle a wonderful transitional piece to add to the wardrobe.
Belle pairs perfectly with many of our bottoms patterns including: MacKenzie, Josie, Lottie, Sloane and many more!
The Instant Download PDF Includes:
- Sizes: 2T -10 years
- Size Chart, Fabric Requirements, Fabric Recommendations, Notions, and Sewing Tips
- Full tutorial and step-by-step instructions, including over 40 color photos to clarify each step for beginners
- Includes (2) Downloadable Files:
- US Letter (A4 compatible): Print from home with regular computer paper, tape together, and then cut pattern pieces
- A0 Copy Shop (Projector compatible): Send off to print large scale or use with your at home projector