Brynlee Misses Dress & Romper
digital pdf sewing pattern
Brynlee is the woven romper and/or dress pattern we have all been dreaming about! With loads and loads of options, this pattern will become a staple that you find yourself grabbing again and again!
Brynlee features beautiful princess seams, a zipper back and two length options for both the dress (Vintage and Knee) and the Romper (cropped and full)! You can create it sleeveless or with the optional flounce sleeves. The split waistband can be created with the side ties, or you can whip up the simple waistband with the waist sash! Oh and don't forget...the pattern also includes options for slash pockets on the romper or inseam pockets for the dress!!
The Instant Download PDF Includes:
- Sizes: 00-20 Misses
- Size Chart, Fabric Requirements, Fabric Recommendations, Notions, and Sewing Tips
- Full tutorial and step-by-step instructions, including over 40 color photos to clarify each step for beginners
- Includes (2) Downloadable Files:
- US Letter (A4 compatible): Print from home with regular computer paper, tape together, and then cut pattern pieces
- A0 Copy Shop (Projector compatible): Send off to print large scale or use with your at home projector
Click here to download the free Brynlee Coloring Page!
You might also like
- shorts length
- dress version
I’ve been sewing for over a decade but this was my first Violette fields pattern and I was really disappointed. The fit was super weird and the instructions aren’t great on how to customize it to fit.
Oh so in love the Brynlee
So far I've made a romper, but made in a shorts length Also made the dress version. Can't wait to make another version, just haven't decided what fabric to use yet. These have both been for me Personally!! Most of my sewing is for others. Thanks for such wonderful patterns