Cairo Tween Dress
digital pdf sewing pattern
Cairo Tween is a gorgeous dress that features two versions:
Special Occasion Version: The Special Occasion Cairo is absolutely spectacular! The special occasion version is floor length with two full layers of soft chiffon that seem to float overtop a layer of tulle. A full lining provides comfort during wear. We include construction techniques that will teach you to pleat the tulle and assemble the dress so that anyone can complete this show stopping look! The empire bodice is fully lined and the back features wide criss cross ties and finish in a bow. Cairo if finished with back elastic for ease of fit. Special Occasion Cairo is ideal for photoshoots, weddings, special events or a special princess dress!
Everyday Version: Everyday Cairo is quick and still breathtakingly beautiful! The everyday version can be sewn in Maxi or Knee lengths. The bodice remains the same, but the skirt is a comprised of a top layer and lining that can be sewn in a variety of fabrics including voile, cotton and cotton blends.
The Instant Download PDF Includes:
- Sizes: 10, 12, 14 & 16 Tween
- Size Chart, Fabric Requirements, Fabric Recommendations, Notions, and Sewing Tips
- Full tutorial and step-by-step instructions, including over 40 color photos to clarify each step for beginners
- Includes (2) Downloadable Files:
- US Letter (A4 compatible): Print from home with regular computer paper, tape together, and then cut pattern pieces
- A0 Copy Shop (Projector compatible): Send off to print large scale or use with your at home projector
Click here to download the free Cairo Coloring Page.