digital pdf sewing pattern
The Coco Mittens are sure to be a winter favorite! Coco comes in sizes Child - Adult and includes two versions:
*Coco - Sweater Version: this version includes pattern pieces and a tutorial that will allow to make amazing mittens out of up-cycled sweaters.
*Coco - Knit Version: this version includes pattern pieces and a tutorial for making traditional fingerless mittens out of knit fabric.
The Coco has so many variations, you will never make the same mittens twice! Variations Include:
4 Lengths - short, medium, long & extra long
Ruffles - 2 widths
Sweater cuff tab
Flower and leaf embellishments
Bow embellishments, with and without tails
This pattern was designed to be easy to follow and is suitable for beginners. While you will need to have basic sewing skills to complete this tutorial, you don’t have to have extensive knowledge of sewing terms or techniques. NO SERGER NEEDED! All you need is a sewing machine!
The Instant Download PDF Includes:
- Sizes: Child 12m-2 years, 3-5 years, 6-9 years, 10-14 years & Adult (S,M,L)
- Size Chart, Fabric Requirements, Fabric Recommendations, Notions, and Sewing Tips
- Full tutorial and step-by-step instructions, including over 40 color photos to clarify each step for beginners
- Includes (2) Downloadable Files:
- US Letter (A4 compatible): Print from home with regular computer paper, tape together, and then cut pattern pieces
- A0 Copy Shop (Projector compatible): Send off to print large scale or use with your at home projector