digital pdf sewing pattern
Cosette is a Knee or Maxi-Length Dress featuring either a pleated bodice or plain bodice. Both versions have cascading flutter sleeves. The delicate flutter sleeves extend all the way down the back and tie in a sweet bow at the top of the back bodice.
The Maxi skirt is full and has four sets of ruffles adorning the bottom. The Knee Length Skirt is full and even more fun when layered with a pettiskirt! This gorgeous dress is so feminine with classic styling.
The Cosette Dress is drafted in sizes 2T-10 years. Your little one is sure to feel like a princess and look like she stepped out of the pages of Children's Vogue!
The Instant Download PDF Includes:
- Sizes: 2T-10 years
- Size Chart, Fabric Requirements, Fabric Recommendations, Notions, and Sewing Tips
- Full tutorial and step-by-step instructions, including over 40 color photos to clarify each step for beginners
- Includes (2) Downloadable Files:
- US Letter (A4 compatible): Print from home with regular computer paper, tape together, and then cut pattern pieces
- A0 Copy Shop (Projector compatible): Send off to print large scale or use with your at home projector
Click here to download the free Cosette Coloring Page.