digital pdf sewing pattern
The Daphne Knickers are a classic pant with vintage styling. Daphne has a flat front waistband with an adorable waist ruffle. The knickers also have a button cuff that hits below the knee and is trimmed in ruffles. An adjustable elastic back waistband makes these knickers as comfy as they are cute!
Daphne can be worn year round! We love Daphne sewn in cotton and voile from Spring and Summer and corduroy and wool for Fall and Winter. Tights and boots are a perfect pairing for Daphne in cooler weather.
The instant download PDF includes:
- Sizes: 2 - 10 years
- Size Chart, Fabric Requirements, Fabric Recommendations, Notions, and Sewing Tips
- Full tutorial and step-by-step instructions, including over 30 color photos to clarify each step for beginners
- Includes (2) Downloadable Files:
- US Letter (A4 compatible): Print from home with regular computer paper, tape together, and then cut pattern pieces
- A0 Copy Shop (Projector compatible): Send off to print large scale or use with your at home projector
Click here to download the free Daphne Coloring Page.