digital pdf sewing pattern
Eden is a classic full circle skirt pinafore with a cute bib front and criss cross back straps. The bib can be sewn plain, with delicate side ruffles or with flutter sleeves. The front and back waistband are flat, with elastic sides. The skirt hem of Eden can be sewn plain or with a cute ruffle.
Eden can be worn over tops or dresses. We especially love Eden over our Adella dress. Exactly 2” shorter, with just enough skirt to peek out below. Most of the pictures in this listing show Eden over Adella, because they pair so perfectly, but we love it over other tops/dresses just as much!
The Instant Download PDF Includes:
- Sizes: 2T-10 years
- Size Chart, Fabric Requirements, Fabric Recommendations, Notions, and Sewing Tips
- Full tutorial and step-by-step instructions, including over 40 color photos to clarify each step for beginners
- Includes (2) Downloadable Files:
- US Letter (A4 compatible): Print from home with regular computer paper, tape together, and then cut pattern pieces
- A0 Copy Shop (Projector compatible): Send off to print large scale or use with your at home projector
Click here to download the free Eden Coloring Page!
You might also like
Came out really cute. I had a hard time getting it to print, I probably wouldn’t have thought a thing about it except for a previous review. The fabric purchase chart was also a little confusing.
Unable to print
Followed to video instructions and ried multiple times but have been unable to print template so unable to make use.