Ember Top & Dress
digital pdf sewing pattern
The Instant Download PDF Includes:
- Sizes: 2T-10 yrs
- Size Chart, Fabric Requirements, Fabric Recommendations, Notions, and Sewing Tips
- Full tutorial and step-by-step instructions, including over 40 color photos to clarify each step for beginners
- Includes (2) Downloadable Files:
- US Letter (A4 compatible): Print from home with regular computer paper, tape together, and then cut pattern pieces
- A0 Copy Shop (Projector compatible): Send off to print large scale or use with your at home projector
Click here to download the free Ember Coloring Page!
You might also like
This pattern is lovely and the explanations are clear. The dress is just gorgeous!
Directions were unclear?
I don’t believe the directions for the bodice pintucking are correct. I ended up with one piece with 10 pin tucks, 5 on each side of the center, but the center was not wide enough to cut the two bodices with the large unpintucked area, so one side was wasted and I had to do a second piece with five pintucks. Other than that, the dress turned out beautiful.
As always the instructions were clear and easy to follow. I will make this one again as there are so many options and I want to try them all!
I love this pattern! The instructions were easy to follow, and the finished item is adorable!
Excellent: I would definitely buy from you again