Ember Top and Dress
digital pdf sewing pattern
The Instant Download PDF Includes:
- Sizes: 2t-10 yrs
- Size Chart, Fabric Requirements, Fabric Recommendations, Notions, and Sewing Tips
- Full tutorial and step-by-step instructions, including over 40 color photos to clarify each step for beginners
- Includes (2) Downloadable Files:
- US Letter (A4 compatible): Print from home with regular computer paper, tape together, and then cut pattern pieces
- A0 Copy Shop (Projector compatible): Send off to print large scale or use with your at home projector
Click here to download the free Ember Coloring Page!
You might also like
Directions were unclear?
I don’t believe the directions for the bodice pintucking are correct. I ended up with one piece with 10 pin tucks, 5 on each side of the center, but the center was not wide enough to cut the two bodices with the large unpintucked area, so one side was wasted and I had to do a second piece with five pintucks. Other than that, the dress turned out beautiful.
This pattern is lovely and the explanations are clear. The dress is just gorgeous!
I love this pattern! The instructions were easy to follow, and the finished item is adorable!
Excellent: I would definitely buy from you again