Emma Top & Dress
digital pdf sewing pattern
The Emma Top & Dress is a modern spin on the classic button up. The asymmetrical Emma front bodice has rows of delicate pin-tucks.The Emma bodice can be sewn with or without the asymmetrical peter pan collar. The collar is just a perfect for adding a bow!
The Emma offers three tailored sleeve lengths: Elbow Length, 3/4 Length, and Full Length.
Emma features two back versions: a gathered back bodice to create a full swing a-line style or a slimmer (un-gathered) a-line back. The dress also has an optional drawstring gathered drop-waist for a more tailored look.
The Instant Download PDF Includes:
- Sizes: 2 -10 years
- Size Chart, Fabric Requirements, Fabric Recommendations, Notions, and Sewing Tips
- Full tutorial and step-by-step instructions, including over 40 color photos to clarify each step for beginners
- Includes (2) Downloadable Files:
- US Letter (A4 compatible): Print from home with regular computer paper, tape together, and then cut pattern pieces
- A0 Copy Shop (Projector compatible): Send off to print large scale or use with your at home projector
Click here to download the free Emma Coloring Page.