Evangeline Girls + Misses Bundle
digital pdf sewing pattern
Evangeline is the woven pattern we can all use a few of in our closets! The squared neckline with those gorgeous sleeves and peplum waist creates the most darling, almost Parisian silhouette!
Whether you are creating the peplum top or the dress length, Evangeline has so many options for creating your own look. The bodice features darts in the waist and bust to give it that perfectly fitted look, and it comes with three sleeve options: sleeveless, short puff sleeve or elbow puff sleeve. The skirt also has a few different style options: a simple skirt in vintage and knee length and a 3 tiered skirt. With all the options included, this really is the perfect pattern to use for casual, all the way up to dressy events!
The Instant Download PDF Includes:
- Sizes: Girls 2T-10 years & 00-20 Misses
- Size Chart, Fabric Requirements, Fabric Recommendations, Notions, and Sewing Tips
- Full tutorial and step-by-step instructions, including over 40 color photos to clarify each step for beginners
- Includes (2) Downloadable Files:
- US Letter (A4 compatible): Print from home with regular computer paper, tape together, and then cut pattern pieces
- A0 Copy Shop (Projector compatible): Send off to print large scale or use with your at home projector
Click here to download the free Evangeline Coloring Page!