digital pdf sewing pattern
The Fawn shorts are perfect for all season. The Fawn shorts offer two different leg finishings including a bubble short and a wide leg cuffed short. Both options include functional front pockets, pleats and an adjustable back elastic for ease of fit.
The Fawn shorts can be styled for cooler months over tights and worn with boots or flats. Sew them up out of soft flannels, wools, and corduroys. When warmer months come around, Fawn is perfect from light weight linens and cottons.
Fawn is a quick sew and will be a staple short for your little ones wardrobe.
The Instant Download PDF Includes:
- Sizes: 2 - 10 years
- Size Chart, Fabric Requirements, Fabric Recommendations, Notions, and Sewing Tips
- Full tutorial and step-by-step instructions, including over 40 color photos to clarify each step for beginners
- Includes (2) Downloadable Files:
- US Letter (A4 compatible): Print from home with regular computer paper, tape together, and then cut pattern pieces
- A0 Copy Shop (Projector compatible): Send off to print large scale or use with your at home projector