digital pdf sewing pattern
Genevieve is a timeless dress featuring a bodice with the options for a simple or gathered flounce. The flounce bodice extends around the front and back and can optionally be finished with a ribbon closure!
Elbow length sleeves are included or Genevieve is perfect made sleeveless. The bias cut flounce is perfect for light weight cottons and special occasion fabrics.
The Genevieve skirt has two fun options: full with a flat straight hem or full with a bubble hem. The bubble hem gives the skirt extra body and will be a sure favorite of your girl!
The bodice back is finished with buttons and a placket. Detailed instructions are included to create the placket with step by step photos. Snaps may also be used if preferred.
The Instant Download PDF includes:
- Sizes: 2 - 10 years
- Size Chart, Fabric Requirements, Fabric Recommendations, Notions, and Sewing Tips
- Full tutorial and step-by-step instructions, including over 60 color photos to clarify each step for beginners
- Includes (2) Downloadable Files:
- US Letter (A4 compatible): Print from home with regular computer paper, tape together, and then cut pattern pieces
- A0 Copy Shop (Projector compatible): Send off to print large scale or use with your at home projector
Click here to download the free Genevieve Coloring Page.