digital pdf sewing pattern
Gianna is an on-trend scrunchie with so many options! The scrunchie can be sewn in two widths: Slim and Full. Gianna includes 4 tie-on options. Each tie-on option includes multiple sizing.
*Scarf Tie in sizes XS, S, M & L
*Long Bow Tie in sizes S, M & L
*Angled Knot Tie in sizes S & L
*Pointed Knot Tie in sizes S & L
Gianna is so quick and easy to make! Plus it is an excellent scrap buster.
The Instant Download PDF Includes:
- Sizes: Full & Slim, Small/Medium/Large
- Size Chart, Fabric Requirements, Fabric Recommendations, Notions, and Sewing Tips
- Full tutorial and step-by-step instructions, including over 25 color photos to clarify each step for beginners
- Includes (2) Downloadable Files:
- US Letter (A4 compatible): Print from home with regular computer paper, tape together, and then cut pattern pieces
- A0 Copy Shop (Projector compatible): Send off to print large scale or use with your at home projector
You might also like
- dress fabric
- design styles
- hair accessory
Gianna Scrunchie review
Easy to follow pattern and my daughter loved having her hair accessory match her dress fabric, thus I see a lot more Giannas in our future. I made the "large" size and was able to push/pull the tube through no problem with just a bodkin since I don't have a "turning" tool.
My 7 years old daughter and I make about a hundreds of these for order. Love them!
Lots of options
I love all of the options included. Such a quick and easy sew!
Perfect accessory and a good way to use scraps.
Quick and Easy
This is a great "scrap-buster" because the basic scrunchie needs almost no fabric. And I love all the options to customize it. My granddaughter has very long hair, so there will be a lot of these in her future. Great for a quick ponytail.
Easy to understand!
I love this pattern since it gives you multi design styles.
Great scrap buster
Easy pattern with a ton of variations.
The pattern and tutorial made sewing the scrunchie pattern and bow very easy.
I have been ill and
I have been ill and haven't been sewing yet. I am looking forward to making some for my granddaughter.
Love all things Violette Fields!
I haven't tried the pattern yet but I will be making them soon! Im exicted to give it a try! All your patterns are perfect!
Love how my scrunchies turned out. Making more!!
Clear and Easy Pattern To Read!