digital pdf sewing pattern
Goldie is such a sweet dress! Goldie features an unlined bodice, that is finished at the neck and armholes with french bias. The neckline features darling lace or crochet trims. Goldie includes two sleeve options- a full flounce sleeve with crochet or lace trim and a short puff sleeve with crochet or lace trim. The skirt can be made with or without a Peplum Ruffle and includes two lengths, vintage and knee length.
The Instant Download PDF Includes:
- Sizes: 2t-10 yrs
- Size Chart, Fabric Requirements, Fabric Recommendations, Notions, and Sewing Tips
- Full tutorial and step-by-step instructions, including over 40 color photos to clarify each step for beginners
- Includes (2) Downloadable Files:
- US Letter (A4 compatible): Print from home with regular computer paper, tape together, and then cut pattern pieces
- A0 Copy Shop (Projector compatible): Send off to print large scale or use with your at home projector
Click here to download the free Goldie Coloring Page!
You might also like
Directions were unclear?
I don’t believe the directions for the bodice pintucking are correct. I ended up with one piece with 10 pin tucks, 5 on each side of the center, but the center was not wide enough to cut the two bodices with the large unpintucked area, so one side was wasted and I had to do a second piece with five pintucks. Other than that, the dress turned out beautiful.
This pattern is lovely and the explanations are clear. The dress is just gorgeous!
I love this pattern! The instructions were easy to follow, and the finished item is adorable!
Excellent: I would definitely buy from you again