digital pdf sewing pattern
Gracie is a traditional pajama style with so many options! It is a button down top with cute collar, sleeve cuffs and optional little pocket. The Gracie top can be sewn with long or short sleeves and has a side vent at the hem for a really comfy fit! Gracie pants have an elastic waistband and can be sewn as shorts or long pants.
The Instant Download PDF Includes:
- Sizes: 2T-10 years
- Size Chart, Fabric Requirements, Fabric Recommendations, Notions, and Sewing Tips
- Full tutorial and step-by-step instructions, including over 40 color photos to clarify each step for beginners
- Includes (2) Downloadable Files:
- US Letter (A4 compatible): Print from home with regular computer paper, tape together, and then cut pattern pieces
- A0 Copy Shop (Projector compatible): Send off to print large scale or use with your at home projector
Click here to download the free Gracie Coloring Page!
You might also like
- doll version
- Violette Fields Threads
Loved these Jammies!
I absolutely loved this pattern! It was nice and easy to sew up and the instructions were nice and easy to follow. I will definitely buy from Violette Fields Threads again, the patterns are just so charming!
I adjusted the pattern a little for my boy and he just looks completely adorable in his Christmas pjs.
I haven't made the pj's yet, but I LOVE all of my patterns!
the pattern was very easy to follow and ended up looking great
Loved this pattern ! I made two in a week. I Joe want to get the doll version to making matching. These are gifts for an eight and ten year old girls. Just loved how they turned out.