digital pdf sewing pattern
The Gretchen Cardigan is a must-have piece for your little one's Fall and Winter wardrobe! Gretchen can be made in either knit or woven fabrics. This relaxed fit cardigan can be made several different ways; with or without ruffles, with or without buttons, and either a relaxed fit or a slim fit. Gretchen has soft knit binding on the sleeves and around the the cardigan opening. Buttoned up, cinched in with a belt, or made without buttons, this cardigan is perfect for layering over tops and dresses.
We adore the triple ruffle bottom option that makes for a show stopping layering piece. Need an easy, super fast cardigan? Make Gretchen with no buttons or ruffles, and you've got the perfect "boyfriend" cardigan that is super trendy and perfect for layering. Low fabric requirements and quick sew time will make this a sure favorite!
The Instant Download PDF Includes:
- Sizes: 2T-10 years
- Size Chart, Fabric Requirements, Fabric Recommendations, Notions, and Sewing Tips
- Full tutorial and step-by-step instructions, including over 40 color photos to clarify each step for beginners
- Includes (2) Downloadable Files:
- US Letter (A4 compatible): Print from home with regular computer paper, tape together, and then cut pattern pieces
- A0 Copy Shop (Projector compatible): Send off to print large scale or use with your at home projector
Click here to download the free Gretchen Coloring Page.