Gwen Misses Top & Dress
digital pdf sewing pattern
Gwen has been a customer favorite for years, and is now available in womens as well! I is such a classic summer style! The Gwen dress and top can feature either a sweetheart or straight bodice. Both versions button up the front, however the back elastic casing allows for the use of either real buttons and buttonholes or stationary buttons. The straps also have two options; fixed or tie back.
The skirt is full and can be sewn in four lengths: top length, mini length, knee length or midi length. Rectangle pockets polish off this look!
The Sewing Pattern & Tutorial Download includes:
- Sizes: 00-20
- Size Chart, Fabric Requirements, Fabric Recommendations, Notions, and Sewing Tips
- Full tutorial and step-by-step instructions, including over 40 color photos to clarify each step for beginners
- Includes (2) Downloadable Files:
- US Letter (A4 compatible): Print from home with regular computer paper, tape together, and then cut pattern pieces
- A0 Copy Shop (Projector compatible): Send off to print large scale or use with your at home projector
Click here to download the free Gwen Coloring Page.
You might also like
- weight linen
Easy and beautiful!
Great pattern! Easy construction! Loved how I could tweak a few features and really make it custom! Also loving the elastic back!!!
Perfect Summer Pattern
I made my Gwen dress in the middle of summer and it was perfect in a medium weight linen. I plan on making a top next summer! The instructions to sew the buttons to the placket made assembly so easy! Thank you!