Gwen Tween Top & Dress
digital pdf sewing pattern
Gwen Tween is classic summer style! The Gwen dress and top can feature either a sweetheart or straight bodice. Both versions button up the front, however the back elastic casing allows for the use of either real buttons and buttonholes or stationary buttons. The straps also have two options; fixed or tie back.
The skirt is full and can be sewn in three lengths: top length, knee length or midi length. Rectangle pockets polish off this look!
The Instant Download PDF Includes:
- Sizes: 10-16 Tween
- Size Chart, Fabric Requirements, Fabric Recommendations, Notions, and Sewing Tips
- Full tutorial and step-by-step instructions, including over 40 color photos to clarify each step for beginners
- Includes (2) Downloadable Files:
- US Letter (A4 compatible): Print from home with regular computer paper, tape together, and then cut pattern pieces
- A0 Copy Shop (Projector compatible): Send off to print large scale or use with your at home projector
Click here to download the free Gwen Coloring Page.