Hazel Skirt & Pinafore
digital pdf sewing pattern
Hazel is a darling full gathered skirt with 2 finishing options: a Button-on Apron Skirt and a Pinafore.
- Apron: The Apron is reversible and attached with 4 buttons across the waistband.
- Pinafore: The Pinafore is sewn into the waistband and can feature ruffles that extend from the front to the back, just the shoulders to the back, or no ruffles at all.
Hazel features a flat front waistband and elastic back gathered waistband for ease of fit and comfort of wear.
The Instant Download PDF Includes:
- Sizes: 2T-10 years
- Size Chart, Fabric Requirements, Fabric Recommendations, Notions, and Sewing Tips
- Full tutorial and step-by-step instructions, including over 40 color photos to clarify each step for beginners
- Printable, computer drawn pattern pieces with no scaling needed, just print on regular computer paper and cut pattern pieces
Click here to download the free Hazel Coloring Page.