digital pdf sewing pattern
Jolie is a gorgeous heirloom dress that you will cherish well beyond its years of wear. The front and back bodice are comprised of rows of perfect pleats and finished off with beautiful, wide bodice ruffles. Jolie is finished with a zipper back and oversized bow. The bodice can also so be sewn without the pleats for a quicker sew time.
The Jolie skirt offers vintage or knee-length and with an optional sheer overlay for special occasions!. The skirt is finished with a deep hem.
The Instant Download PDF Includes:
- Sizes: 2T-10 years
- Size Chart, Fabric Requirements, Fabric Recommendations, Notions, and Sewing Tips
- Full tutorial and step-by-step instructions, including over 40 color photos to clarify each step for beginners
- Includes (2) Downloadable Files:
- US Letter (A4 compatible): Print from home with regular computer paper, tape together, and then cut pattern pieces
- A0 Copy Shop (Projector compatible): Send off to print large scale or use with your at home projector
Click here to download the free Jolie Coloring Page!