Josephine Top & Dress
digital pdf sewing pattern
Josephine is both a Top and a Dress with so much nostalgic charm. The timeless design features pintucks and a ruffle button tab. Josephine can be worn year round with the optional flutter or long sleeves. A tailored collar and optional waist sash complete the look. Perfect for dressing up or down, Josephine can be made from a variety of fabrics, including cotton wovens and silk chiffon.
We love Josephine paired with our Whitney trousers and our Hazel skirt (both combinations shown below).
The Instant Download PDF Includes:
- Sizes: 2-10 years
- Size Chart, Fabric Requirements, Fabric Recommendations, Notions, and Sewing Tips
- Full tutorial and step-by-step instructions, including over 40 color photos to clarify each step for beginners
- Includes (2) Downloadable Files:
- US Letter (A4 compatible): Print from home with regular computer paper, tape together, and then cut pattern pieces
- A0 Copy Shop (Projector compatible): Send off to print large scale or use with your at home projector
Click here to download the free Josephine Coloring Page.