Julia Girls & Doll Bundle
digital pdf sewing pattern
Julia is a darling pattern that can be made as a jumper dress or as shorts. The Julia Dress has 2 length options: a Layering Length and a Regular Length. The Layering Length is designed to layer over a dress, so that the dress underneath can peek out several inches. Julia layered over a dress is a super cute way to pair coordinating fabrics! It should hit several inches above the knee. The Regular Length is to wear with other great Violette Field Threads tops such as Talulah, Margot, or the Ivy Bodysuit. The regular length Julia dress is designed to hit above the knee in a modest length.
Julia has functioning button plackets in the front that allow for easy dressing. The back waistband has an elastic casing for a comfortable fit. The Julia straps can be worn straight or criss crossed and secure in the front with a button.
The Instant Download PDF Includes:
- Sizes: 2T -10 years, 18" Doll Sewing Pattern
- Size Chart, Fabric Requirements, Fabric Recommendations, Notions, and Sewing Tips
- Full tutorial and step-by-step instructions, including over 40 color photos to clarify each step for beginners
- Includes (2) Downloadable Files:
- US Letter (A4 compatible): Print from home with regular computer paper, tape together, and then cut pattern pieces
- A0 Copy Shop (Projector compatible): Send off to print large scale or use with your at home projector (excluding Doll)
Click here to download the free Julia Coloring Page.