digital pdf sewing pattern
Kennedy is a retro inspired cross over bodice dress. The front bodice has a fun crossover and the back features an adorable peek-a-boo cut out! The Kennedy skirt is a full pleated circle skirt, which creates unstoppable volume and looks even more amazing with a petti-skirt underneath!
Kennedy features a button back bodice and zip closure on the skirt. Detailed step by step instructions are included to make installing the zipper a breeze!
The Instant Download PDF Includes:
- Sizes: 2T-10 years
- Size Chart, Fabric Requirements, Fabric Recommendations, Notions, and Sewing Tips
- Full tutorial and step-by-step instructions, including over 40 color photos to clarify each step for beginners
- Includes (2) Downloadable Files:
- US Letter (A4 compatible): Print from home with regular computer paper, tape together, and then cut pattern pieces
- A0 Copy Shop (Projector compatible): Send off to print large scale or use with your at home projector
Click here to download the free Kennedy Coloring Page.