digital pdf sewing pattern
Lottie is a vintage inspired pinafore. It is a sweet skirt with attached straps. The straps of Lottie can be made in 3 variations: scallops, pin-tucks, and ruffled. The skirt can also be completed with a feminine scallop hem or a classic straight hem.
The waistband features elastic side casings and a flat front and back which is both professional and comfy. The skirt is full and can be layered over a dress for a double skirt look.
We love the Lottie paired with many of our VFT tops and blouses including: Adelaide, Lavinia, Phoebe, Vivienne & Elise. Lottie is also adorable when worn as a Pinafore over Matilda or even Jane. The endless style choices make this a wardrobe favorite!
The Instant Download PDF includes:
- Sizes: 2 - 10 years
- Size Chart, Fabric Requirements, Fabric Recommendations, Notions, and Sewing Tips
- Full tutorial and step-by-step instructions, including over 60 color photos to clarify each step for beginners
- Includes (2) Downloadable Files:
- US Letter (A4 compatible): Print from home with regular computer paper, tape together, and then cut pattern pieces
- A0 Copy Shop (Projector compatible): Send off to print large scale or use with your at home projector
Click here to download the free Lottie Pinafore Coloring Page.