Luna Top & Dress
digital pdf sewing pattern
The Luna Top & Dress is a design from the talented Bari J. Luna boasts a flattering squared neckline and dolman style sleeves. The short sleeves are a perfect fit and very comfortable for all sizes. Due to the sleeve and bodice being one piece, the cut to finish time is super quick! You will have this gorgeousness sewn up in just over an hour!
Luna includes three back closure methods:
1. Ribbon Tie Closure: This version has an opening in the back bodice and ribbon tie closure. This option does not include a skirt placket.
2. Button Placket Closure: This version features a traditional button back closure with a skirt placket. This version allows for more room to grow, as dressing is made easier with the skirt placket opening.
3. Ribbon Tie with a Skirt Placket Closure: This version has the same opening as the ribbon tie closure option but with a short, flat skirt placket and elastic loop/button closure. This version maintains the original design feature of the ribbon tie closure at the top, while including the skirt placket for easier dressing.
The dress is vintage length and the top is tunic length. Both feature option exposed pockets that are adorable when trimmed in lace, ruffles or pom-poms.
The Instant Download PDF Includes:
- Sizes: 2-10 years
- Size Chart, Fabric Requirements, Fabric Recommendations, Notions, and Sewing Tips
- Full tutorial and step-by-step instructions, including over 40 color photos to clarify each step for beginners
- Printable, computer drawn pattern pieces with no scaling needed, just print on regular computer paper and cut pattern pieces
Click here to download the free Luna Coloring Page.