Madison Top & Dress
digital pdf sewing pattern
The Madison is the perfect everyday top or dress with so much vintage charm! The bodice features optional pin-tucks, cap sleeves and an optional v-neck collar that is absolutely perfect for showcasing a coordinating print. Madison can be sewn in a top or dress length. The back has a keyhole closure, so no buttons or zipper are necessary, making it a quick and rewarding sew!
The Madison skirt features full size pockets to store all your little ones treasures. The skirt can be sewn with an optional faux button placket.
The Instant Download PDF Includes:
- Sizes: 2T-10 years
- Size Chart, Fabric Requirements, Fabric Recommendations, Notions, and Sewing Tips
- Full tutorial and step-by-step instructions, including over 40 color photos to clarify each step for beginners
- Includes (2) Downloadable Files:
- US Letter (A4 compatible): Print from home with regular computer paper, tape together, and then cut pattern pieces
- A0 Copy Shop (Projector compatible): Send off to print large scale or use with your at home projector
Click here to download the free Madison Coloring Page.