Maisie Baby Top & Dress
digital pdf sewing pattern
The Maisie Top & Dress is a classic staple dress you will use again and again! This beginner pattern is such a quick sew! The bodice features a simple front bodice and a gorgeous low scoop back neckline. Two sleeve options of long (below the elbow) and short are included. The sleeves are finished with sweet bow ties.
The Maisie Dress can have a full or slim skirt option and the Top has a full swing skirt. Both are finished with either a traditional or exposed zipper. You will feel like a pro putting in both kinds of zippers once you use our detailed tutorial.
The Instant Download PDF Includes:
- Sizes 0-3 mos. through 18-24 mos.
- Size Chart, Fabric Requirements, Fabric Recommendations, Notions, and Sewing Tips
- Full tutorial and step-by-step instructions, including over 40 color photos to clarify each step for beginners
- Includes (2) Downloadable Files:
- US Letter (A4 compatible): Print from home with regular computer paper, tape together, and then cut pattern pieces
- A0 Copy Shop (Projector compatible): Send off to print large scale or use with your at home projector
You might also like
- no problem
- sample photos
- baby maisie sleeveless
Maisie Baby Dress
Patterns are well written. The sample photos in this pattern could use more contrast as they use a white/light background behind white fabric, which made it tricky to see a couple of the pictures. Otherwise no complaints.
Love love love the Maise
Perfect. This pattern turned out better than I expected. Thank you VFY
Great baby top
Easy pattern, I probably won’t do the placket and tie sleeves again but I love the ease of the top
It has easy to follow instructions. It is great for beginners as well. Fast sew beautiful dress.
Loved the baby dress pattern
Great no problem following payterm
I love this dress and excellent pattern as always
Really easy to follow, made
Really easy to follow, made a lovely dess!
Best PDF patterns
Very easy to use and beautiful results. I want to collect them all!
Quick and Easy
I made my baby maisie sleeveless and it came together pretty quickly. Can't wait to make some bloomers to go with.