Margot Tunic & Dress
digital pdf sewing pattern
Margot is a classic knit tunic and dress. Margot features a boatneck and delicate high low hemline or simple hem option. The sleeves can be sewn as elbow length, three quarter length or full length. An optional ruffle adorns the hemline and provides the opportunity to mix in your favorite woven fabric prints with your favorite knits.
Margot is fully lined, partially lined or can be sewn with a neckline binding. Margot can be sewn in just under 2 hours and is a classic staple piece. She's sure to be a cool weather favorite and is perfectly accompanied by the Margot Misses Dress for a stunning mother/daughter look!
The Instant Download PDF Includes:
- Sizes: 2-10
- Size Chart, Fabric Requirements, Fabric Recommendations, Notions, and Sewing Tips
- Full tutorial and step-by-step instructions, including over 40 color photos to clarify each step for beginners
- Includes (2) Downloadable Files:
- US Letter (A4 compatible): Print from home with regular computer paper, tape together, and then cut pattern pieces
- A0 Copy Shop (Projector compatible): Send off to print large scale or use with your at home projector
Click here to download the free Margot Coloring Page.