Margot Tween Tunic & Dress
digital pdf sewing pattern
Margot is a classic knit tunic and dress. Margot features a boatneck and delicate high low hemline or simple hem option. The sleeves can be sewn as elbow length, three quarter length or full length. An optional ruffle adorns the hemline and provides the opportunity to mix in your favorite woven fabric prints with your favorite knits.
Margot is fully lined, partially lined or can be sewn with a neckline binding. Margot can be sewn in just under 2 hours and is a classic staple piece. She's sure to be a cool weather favorite and is perfectly accompanied by the Margot Misses Dress for a stunning mother/daughter look!
The Instant Download PDF Includes:
- Sizes: 10, 12, 14 & 16 Tween
- Size Chart, Fabric Requirements, Fabric Recommendations, Notions, and Sewing Tips
- Full tutorial and step-by-step instructions, including over 40 color photos to clarify each step for beginners
- Includes (2) Downloadable Files:
- US Letter (A4 compatible): Print from home with regular computer paper, tape together, and then cut pattern pieces
- A0 Copy Shop (Projector compatible): Send off to print large scale or use with your at home projector
Click here to download the free Margot Coloring Page.
You might also like
- band width
Have not received original order from you …. So I can not order till filled.
When will I get it. It has been to long now.
My granddaughter loved her dress I made her Being on the chubby side I had to add a couple of inches to the pattern But it was easy to sew especially at last minute
Better than in pics!!!
I made this for a quick dress for a special event. I reduced the band width as wanted a more classy look, and added length for it to call beneath the knee... My goodness it is stunning!!! Quick and easy too :)
I made this dress for my daughter to wear today. Easy to follow instructions and comes together quickly- I'd definitely recommend as a staple to any tween's wardrobe.
great pattern.easy to sew,lots of options.Highly recomend.
Absolutely loved this pattern. Awesome instructions and pieces. Would definitely recommend.