Myra Jumpsuit & Dress
digital pdf sewing pattern
Myra is the perfect dress and jumpsuit with vintage detailing. The Myra dress is an easy closet staple and who doesn't like the look of a jumpsuit? You'll find the tailored details of pintucks, pleated sleeves, and an attached necktie that make this look irresistible. Even with all the stylish details, you don't need to worry, Myra is actually an easy sew! Options included: a long sleeve with elastic wrist, a pleated short sleeve, a full, twirly circle skirt, and a wide leg pants romper!
The bodice back has the option for either button loop closure or a zipper back closure added for easier dressing. This look can be competed by novice and advanced sewists.
The Instant Download PDF Includes:
- Sizes: 2T-10 years
- Size Chart, Fabric Requirements, Fabric Recommendations, Notions, and Sewing Tips
- Full tutorial with step-by-step instructions, including over 40 color photos to clarify each step for beginners
- Includes (2) Downloadable Files:
- US Letter (A4 compatible): Print from home with regular computer paper, tape together, and then cut pattern pieces
- A0 Copy Shop (Projector compatible): Send off to print large scale or use with your at home projector
Click here to download the free Myra Coloring Page.