Nora Baby Dress
digital pdf sewing pattern
The Nora Baby dress is a full of vintage charm. Nora features a soft square neckline and empire waist. Two sleeves are included: Short Cap and 3/4 Balloon Sleeves. The balloon sleeves are set in and have delicate bows. Nora has a bow pleated top skirt that can be fully closed or have peek-a-boo open sides. A full simple skirt or tiered skirt can be sewn onto the bottom layer.
The Nora Baby Dress falls just above the the knee, however it can easily be shortened to suit every occasion. The back features buttons for easy on/off.
The Instant Download PDF Includes:
- Sizes: 0-3, 3-6, 6-12, 12-18, 18-24
- Size Chart, Fabric Requirements, Fabric Recommendations, Notions, and Sewing Tips
- Full tutorial and step-by-step instructions, including over 40 color photos to clarify each step for beginners
- Includes (2) Downloadable Files:
- US Letter (A4 compatible): Print from home with regular computer paper, tape together, and then cut pattern pieces
- A0 Copy Shop (Projector compatible): Send off to print large scale or use with your at home projector
Click here to download the free Nora Coloring Page.