Ophelia Bodysuit & Leotard
digital pdf sewing pattern
Ophelia is a classic dancewear inspired leotard/bodysuit with a plethora of options! You can sew Ophelia with flutter, short or long sleeves. Ophelia looks incredible with the gathered hi-lo skirt or a simple skirted option. You can use either the traditional bikini style bottom or the shorties option! Sew Ophelia with a split bodice with special, contrasting fabrics or all as one piece. The best part- all the options can be mixed and matched to make so many different combinations!
If your little one is not a dancer, Ophelia is perfect for PLAY, makes a beautiful BODYSUIT and can even be sewn as a full coverage SWIMSUIT!
Ophelia has a wonderful fit that will provide the coverage and comfort needed to play all day without any worries. The tutorial features walks you through how to choose and size and is full of tips for those new to sewing dancewear inspired garments.
The Instant Download PDF Includes:
- Sizes: 2T-10 years
- Size Chart, Fabric Requirements, Fabric Recommendations, Notions, and Sewing Tips
- Full tutorial and step-by-step instructions, including over 40 color photos to clarify each step for beginners
- Includes (2) Downloadable Files:
- US Letter (A4 compatible): Print from home with regular computer paper, tape together, and then cut pattern pieces
- A0 Copy Shop (Projector compatible): Send off to print large scale or use with your at home projector
Click here to download the free Ophelia Coloring Page.