digital pdf sewing pattern
Penelope is a timeless special occasion dress or playful everyday dress! Penelope features a perfect peter pan collar that extends around to the bodice back. The front bodice has 4 pin-tucked rows and a waist sash with side ties. The back features button closure.
Penelope can either be made sleeveless or has two sleeve options: cap and 3/4 sleeves with bow details, making it the perfect dress year round.
The formal skirt is full and can be comprised of tulle only, tulle & lace, or tulle & fabric. The everyday skirt is also full, but only comprised of one layer of fabric.
Our tutorial features tips for cutting, gathering and sewing with large yardages of tulle. Our technique for attaching and sewing the tulle skirt allows for extremely full skirts without pushing your sewing machine to the limits.
The Instant Download PDF Includes:
- Sizes: 2T - 10 years
- Size Chart, Fabric Requirements, Fabric Recommendations, Notions, and Sewing Tips
- Full tutorial and step-by-step instructions, including over 40 color photos to clarify each step for beginners
- Includes (2) Downloadable Files:
- US Letter (A4 compatible): Print from home with regular computer paper, tape together, and then cut pattern pieces
- A0 Copy Shop (Projector compatible): Send off to print large scale or use with your at home projector