Phoebe Top & Dress
digital pdf sewing pattern
Phoebe is our "must have" piece of the Fall season! Phoebe can be sewn as a top or a dress. If you are anything like us, your daughter's closet will end up with about half a dozen of these perfect layering tops and darling dresses. Both top and dress options feature a comfy knit bodice with a flattering boat neckline and optional center gather. The bottoms of the sleeves can be made with either a gathered fabric cuff or lace trim.
The Phoebe Dress has a fun and bouncy bubble skirt. It is finished off with an optional tailored bow!
Our go-to top is definitely the Phoebe! It's gorgeous enough on it's own, but even cuter when layered. We love it layered it under our Kate dress and our Alba dress. See inspiration pictures below!
Do you have a fear of sewing with knits? This is the perfect top & dress to help you conquer your fears and start sewing! There are detailed instructions and tips throughout. The last pictures shown include the Phoebe bodice and a fun modification we blogged about. Details are in the tutorial!
Phoebe is so versatile and pairs perfectly with our bottoms patterns.
The Instant Download PDF Includes:
- Sizes: 2T - 10 years
- Size Chart, Fabric Requirements, Fabric Recommendations, Notions, and Sewing Tips
- Full tutorial and step-by-step instructions, including over 40 color photos to clarify each step for beginners
- Includes (2) Downloadable Files:
- US Letter (A4 compatible): Print from home with regular computer paper, tape together, and then cut pattern pieces
- A0 Copy Shop (Projector compatible): Send off to print large scale or use with your at home projector
Click here to download the free Phoebe Coloring Page.