digital pdf sewing pattern
The Savannah Dress will be an instant summer favorite! Savannah features an adorable ruffled bib bodice. The bib is perfect for contrast fabric, embroidery or embellishments. The ruffles extend down the back straps, which close attach to the back skirt with a button closure. For an entirely different look, omit the ruffle and use pom-pom trims!
The Savannah skirt has plenty of twirl. This clever dress does not have a back bodice, but rather the back skirt extends all the way to the top and features elastic for a comfy fit. Savannah is has fully enclosed seams on the bodice and waist, making it beautiful to gift and sell.
The Instant Download PDF Includes:
- Sizes: 2T-10 years
- Size Chart, Fabric Requirements, Fabric Recommendations, Notions, and Sewing Tips
- Full tutorial and step-by-step instructions, including over 40 color photos to clarify each step for beginners
- Includes (2) Downloadable Files:
- US Letter (A4 compatible): Print from home with regular computer paper, tape together, and then cut pattern pieces
- A0 Copy Shop (Projector compatible): Send off to print large scale or use with your at home projector