Saylor Baby Swimsuit
digital pdf sewing pattern
Saylor is a bathing beauty! The Saylor swimsuit is retro at it's best, featuring a rounded front collar and inset that is perfect for mixing and matching patterns. Saylor can be made with an optional side flounce or button tabs and have halter ties or fixed criss-cross back straps.
The Saylor suit has a wonderful fit that will provide the coverage and comfort needed to play all day without any worries. The tutorial walks you through how to choose the right size and is full of tips for those new to sewing swim.
The Instant Download PDF Includes:
- Sizes: 0-3 months - 18-24 months
- Size Chart, Fabric Requirements, Fabric Recommendations, Notions, and Sewing Tips
- Full tutorial and step-by-step instructions, including over 40 color photos to clarify each step for beginners
- Includes (2) Downloadable Files:
- US Letter (A4 compatible):
- Print from home with regular computer paper, tape together, and then cut pattern pieces
- A0 Copy Shop (Projector compatible): Send off to print large scale or use with your at home projector