Shiloh Baby + Girls Top & Dress Bundle
digital pdf sewing pattern
Bundle Shiloh in Baby & Girls sizes for extra savings!!
Shiloh is a woven top or dress with a bib style front bodice and two back bodice options including: an elastic back closure with criss-cross straps that button at the side seam. The straps can also be sewn with optional full or partial flutters. A button back option is also included providing more coverage and ties at the neck.
The Shiloh skirt can be sewn with a gathered traditional skirt or a super full gathered circle skirt. Regardless of the style you create - this pattern will quickly become a summer staple.
The Instant Download PDF Includes:
- Sizes: 0-3, 3-6, 6-12, 12-18, 18-24 months & 2T - 10 years
- Size Chart, Fabric Requirements, Fabric Recommendations, Notions, and Sewing Tips
- Full tutorial and step-by-step instructions, including over 40 color photos to clarify each step for beginners
- Includes (2) Downloadable Files:
- US Letter (A4 compatible): Print from home with regular computer paper, tape together, and then cut pattern pieces
- A0 Copy Shop (Projector compatible): Send off to print large scale or use with your at home projector rint on regular computer paper and cut pattern pieces
Click here to download the free Shiloh Coloring Page!