Shiloh Girls + Doll Top & Dress Bundle
digital pdf sewing pattern
Bundle Shiloh in Girls & Doll sizes for extra savings!!
Shiloh is a woven top or dress with a bib style front bodice and two back bodice options including: an elastic back closure with criss-cross straps that button at the side seam. The straps can also be sewn with optional full or partial flutters. A button back option is also included providing more coverage and ties at the neck.
The Shiloh skirt can be sewn with a gathered traditional skirt or a super full gathered circle skirt. Regardless of the style you create - this pattern will quickly become a summer staple.
The Instant Download PDF Includes:
- Sizes: 2T-10 years & 18" Doll
- Size Chart, Fabric Requirements, Fabric Recommendations, Notions, and Sewing Tips
- Full tutorial and step-by-step instructions, including over 40 color photos to clarify each step for beginners
- Includes (2) Downloadable Files:
- US Letter (A4 compatible): Print from home with regular computer paper, tape together, and then cut pattern pieces
- A0 Copy Shop (Projector compatible): Send off to print large scale or use with your at home projector (excludes Doll)
Click here to download the free Shiloh Coloring Page!