Sydney Misses Romper & Dress
digital pdf sewing pattern
Sydney is stylish romper or dress with a button up front bodice and flattering round neckline. Bust darts are included for a tailored fit. Sydney can be sewn as a dress with a vintage length skirt and pockets or as a romper.
The romper version includes two hem options: sweet ruffles or cuffs. The romper also includes optional pockets.
Both can be finished with a waist sash and belt loops.
The Instant Download PDF Includes:
- Sizes: 00-20 Misses
- Size Chart, Fabric Requirements, Fabric Recommendations, Notions, and Sewing Tips
- Full tutorial and step-by-step instructions, including over 40 color photos to clarify each step for beginners
- Includes (2) Downloadable Files:
- US Letter (A4 compatible): Print from home with regular computer paper, tape together, and then cut pattern pieces
- A0 Copy Shop (Projector compatible): Send off to print large scale or use with your at home projector
Click here to download the free Sydney Coloring Page!
You might also like
Haven’t used it and probably never will. Thought I was purchasing a Tween Pattern. Misses sizes go to Size 20??