Teagan Complete Bundle of 4
digital pdf sewing pattern
Bundle Teagan in all sizes for extra savings!!
Vintage fashion is a passion of ours, and Teagan is the epitome of just that! Prepare for instant butterflies seeing your little one all dolled up in her gorgeous Teagan dress or tunic.
Teagan is a woven pattern that can be sewn as either a darling tunic or stunning dress! It features a raglan sleeve that can be sewn as a simple short sleeve, or as a gorgeous bubble sleeve as well. The neckline is finished with bias and has the perfect little keyhole and button loop closure....those tiny details that just add the icing on to the cake of this lovely pattern! Teagan can also be sewn with or without an elastic casing, depending on how fitted you would like the final look to be.
The Instant Download PDF Includes:
- Sizes: 0/3-18-24m, 2T-10 years, 10-16 Tween and 18" Doll Sewing Pattern
- Size Chart, Fabric Requirements, Fabric Recommendations, Notions, and Sewing Tips
- Full tutorial and step-by-step instructions, including over 40 color photos to clarify each step for beginners
- Includes (2) Downloadable Files per pattern:
- US Letter (A4 compatible): Print from home with regular computer paper, tape together, and then cut pattern pieces
- A0 Copy Shop (Projector compatible): Send off to print large scale or use with your at home projector (excluding Doll)
Click here to download the free Teagan Coloring Page!