Vivienne Misses Blouse & Skirt
digital pdf sewing pattern
Vivienne Misses is a classy, sophisticated skirt and blouse set. The Vivienne Skirt is comprised of two pieces: an overskirt and underskirt. The overskirt has asymmetrical panels that allow the ruffled underskirt to peek out from under the front. The skirt has front button closure that is easily adjustable for fit. The underskirt has a soft elastic waist and is graced with four rows of ruffles. This piece is versatile and can be worn alone for a more casual skirt.
The Vivienne blouse is has a soft relaxed fit with front darts for a tailored look. The sleeves provided seasonless wear and are finished with a sweet row of buttons up the back. Pair with the children's pattern for a stunning mother/daughter look!
The Instant PDF Download Includes:
- Sizes: 00 - 20 Misses
- Finished Measurement Chart, Fabric Requirements, Fabric Recommendations, Notions, and Sewing Tips.
- Full tutorial and step-by-step instructions, including over 60 color photos to clarify each step for beginners
- Includes (2) Downloadable Files:
- US Letter (A4 compatible): Print from home with regular computer paper, tape together, and then cut pattern pieces
- A0 Copy Shop (Projector compatible): Send off to print large scale or use with your at home projector