Clover Dress Add-On
digital pdf sewing pattern
***NOTE: This listing is for the Clover Dress add on only*** This listing is not a full pattern. Only the dress add-on bodice and skirt pieces are included, not the separate Clover blouse and skirt. This add on is designed to be sewn with the Clover pattern. It creates a beautiful hi/low dress with an elastic waist. You will need the original Clover pattern and Clover Dress add-on to complete the look.
The Clover Dress hi low skirt is such a stunner! This full skirt features an elastic waistband for ease of sewing and comfort during wear. A full ruffle tier is sewn on the bottom of the skirt with an exposed or hidden seam, or you can sew the Clover dress without a ruffle. Clover dress is the perfect, comfortable and easy sew for your sweet girl!
The Instant Download PDF Includes:
- Sizes: 2T-10 years
- Size Chart, Fabric Requirements, Fabric Recommendations, Notions, and Sewing Tips
- Full tutorial and step-by-step instructions, including over 40 color photos to clarify each step for beginners
- Includes (2) Downloadable Files:
- US Letter (A4 compatible): Print from home with regular computer paper, tape together, and then cut pattern pieces
- A0 Copy Shop (Projector compatible): Send off to print large scale or use with your at home projector
Click here to download the free Clover Coloring Page.
You might also like
I’m hoping to make this in the next few months.
Simple dress, complicated bodice
Was hoping this was going to be a quick sew, but after a couple of hours I gave up and converted it to a skirt. Would prefer to have a lined bodice, than finish with a bias trim.
I love VFT!!
You are always helpful, provide a great product, and I your Facebook group is my favorite.
I haven't made the clover yet Still searching for the perfect material. I've made the Matilda dress and it was super easy. Not a fan of cotton however. I prefer a more drapey material but my daughter loves it.