Piper Top & Dress
digital pdf sewing pattern
The Piper is a classic, feminine shift top or dress. The front features a sweet box pleat down the middle allowing for amazing swing and comfort of wear. Piper features a rounded neckline with an optional peter pan collar. The back neckline dips a little lower than the front and can be embellished with an optional bow and tails.
Piper includes four sleeve lengths: flutter, short, 3/4 length, and long. This makes Piper perfect for year round wear. The Piper Top is perfectly paired with jeans, skirt, jumpers and pinafores!
The Instant Download PDF Includes:
- Sizes: 2T - 10 years
- Size Chart, Fabric Requirements, Fabric Recommendations, Notions, and Sewing Tips
- Full tutorial and step-by-step instructions, including over 40 color photos to clarify each step for beginners
- Includes (2) Downloadable Files:
- US Letter (A4 compatible): Print from home with regular computer paper, tape together, and then cut pattern pieces
- A0 Copy Shop (Projector compatible): Send off to print large scale or use with your at home projector
Click here to download the free Piper Coloring Page.